What would I get if I had $500 to spend at Chronicle Books?
1. Cake Pops by Bakerella.
3. Create your Own Planet! Doodle and Draw by Todd Parr
4. Around the World with Mouk by Marc Boutavant
5. Alphabeasties Amazing Activities by Sharon Werner
6. Whip Up Mini Quilts by Kathreen Ricketson
7. Ivy and Bean's Secret Treasure Box by Annie Barrows
8. Ivy and Bean Boxed Set 2 by Annie Barrows
9. Ivy and Bean: What's the Big Idea? by Annie Barrows
10. Moleskine Memo Pockets (at least five of them - in different colors!)
11. Sublime Stitching by Jenny Hart
12. Embroidered Effects by Jenny Hart
13. Kyuuto! Japanese Crafts! Fuzzy Felted Friends! by Saori Yamazaki
15. Girl's World by Jennifer Paganelli
17. My Listography by Lisa Nola (2 of them, one for each daughter)
18. Listography Journal by Lisa Nola
19. Spot 7 Christmas
20. Party in a Cup by Julia Myall
21. Artful Accessories by Jo Packham
22. Daily Doodle 2011 by Taro Gomi
23. Ants in Your Pants by Yukiko Kido
24. Artful Jewelry by Jo Packham
Wouldn't all of that be just so much fun? Chronicle Books will be choosing one blogger and one commenter on that blog to win their Haul-idays wish list. So if you and I have similar taste in books, leave a comment here on this post and we might both be winners!
Updated on 12/15/2010 to add: Oh well, they chose their winner and it wasn't us! Too bad! It was fun daydreaming, though...